Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 11, 2010

Scraobooking...
















I have been working on a few pages of our various trips to Jasper and Canmore. I really like the pages so far. I'm going to do a scrapbook on "The Mountains" because its a place that I really enjoy being. I'm already dying to head back to Jasper...for the simple relaxation there. I love it. I'm hoping to hit Canmore again soon, but I don't like it AS much as Jasper. I prefer Jasper over Canmore/Banff. I would like to take the kids to the Icefields this summer as well, for a different place to see. I'm going to continue to work on my mountain scrapbook.
Uuuugggghhh, Sorry the pictures came out sideways they aren't taken theat way and I have tried to roate them but they don't stay the proper way...oh well, you get the idea!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I think I deleted my post to you??? I was moving the cat lol...so sorry if I sent this twice (???)

Beautiful pages!!!

I much prefer Canmore to Jasper but we don't spend much time in Canmore or Banff when we are there really - not the townsites anyway...it's the hiking trails all around there and the lakes and outer park areas that we love - like the spray lakes national park and Grassi Lakes...

I do love the Rockies - wherever you go it's so beautiful! I always have a fabulous time wherever we go - last time I was in Jasper was with my Mom and Nephew and we took the boat out to Spirit Island....so pretty!

I think Canmore has my heart though - we'll definitely buy there - I'd be there as often as we could then!! The British pub there is crappy though ;)