Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Santa came!
















The children woke us up about 8am. It was a nice break from the usual 6am! The 'tradition' is that we ALL wait for one another and we ALL enter the living room (or wherever Santa came!) together. No one is allowed to look first. We all enter and nicely placed is each child's stocking along with a main present and we just know whose is whose from the gift. Mack was lucky to get a 200.00 gift card for Paintball Action Games! Kennedy got a purple drum set. Rikki got the charm bracelet and Ipod that she really wanted! Everyone was very happy with their loot. Adults get stocking too, but adults do adults stocking=not Santa. I did my mom and Fabe one. Fabe did mine. Bandit had a stocking too full of Christmas toys...which he quickly ripped the foamy stuffing out of them all by the time the gifts were all opened!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Awww it's all laid out pretty much the same as at our house :)