Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tuesday!

Well I'm home! I finally updated my blog and realize its time to get more into it again. Holidays are over :o) You can read all about my trip, Christmas and New Years. The kids are back in school now-Monday was very hard for me. I have been sleeping in until whatever time I would like. Staying up late. But I got alot done. The house was in utter-chaos when we got back as we had 'fled' Boxing Day to Jasper for a week. We brought back unused groceries, gifts from my sisters family, dirty laundry, ski stuff, etc,etc,etc ON top of Christmas decor, tree and gifts every where. I was so overwhelmed! We cleaned hardcore for Saturday and Sunday and got it good. We packed up alot of stuff for the new house. Sunday and Monday we bought some new furniture that was on sale, so we had to bring it home...but its all settled in now. House is clean and fairly organized! It was killing me.

Today, I have a few things that need to be done. Our ensuite needs a wipe down, our room needs to be vacuumed, beds still need to be made and I need to get in my treadmill. We bought a treadmill from Costco a few weeks ago but hadn't the time to fully finish setting it up. I told Fabe by Jan4th it needs to be done. Yestuday I did it for 50 mins...it was killer. Today I'm hoping for 30 mins...its a start :o)

Mack has an appt for impressions today for his braces which will be on soon! Fabe is back to work today...so it is just Bandit and I at home...and he isn't much company sleeping on the couch. Well, I have spent about an hour updating my blog which was REALLY behind..so I better go and get something done!

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thank you for your thoughts! It will be hard, but what's harder than not breathing? Not much. Take care.