Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, January 08, 2010

Friday!

Yeah, I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! I need too, really badly! Today was a waste of time. Literally. Well as I mentioned yesturday, we thought the sump pump was going to stop working as there is water in the storage room. Well, in fact it wasn't water...it was the SEWER drain backing up...ugh! So, sewer water is coming up then because the drain and the sump pump are right beside each other it drains into the sump pump and it takes it out...sick! There is NO smell what-so-ever. It was really bad last night (the amount of water) but I did laundry ALL day, dishwasher, dishes, bathed the baby, etc...so the more we used the more it came up! Finally, the landlord came and called his plumber. Plumber said he can't fix it until today (by noon). But in the meantime, we should flush (unless...well you know) but very fast showers, no dishes, laundry, dishwasher, etc. Well I waited ALL morning...nothing. Finally at 12:30pm my cell phone makes a sound to alert me of a message-he called and said he will be here at 3pm! Meanwhile, I'm waitng for Leons to come between noon-4pm. So I sat around all morning waiting. Can't do a whole lot without water. Its almost 3pm so hopefully (okay he JUST called, he will be here around 4pm! omg!!!) Leons has come and gone...yeah so I tried scrapbooking...yah, just not into it. Now I have to go clean that mess up, figure out supper and then the kids will be home. Rikki is staying over. Mack has a friend coming home with him from school...I was REALLY hoping it would be over with by the time they got home...thats a lotta kids for the toilet! Ohhhhhh well...could be worse!

Anyhow, other then that. NOTHING to report. I did the treadmill for 35 mins thinking later I will take Bandit for a walk but I'm not sure anymore since I have to wait...so maybe I will hop back on and finsih 25 more mins...and take Bandit for a good one tomorrow.

I'm just really happy its Friday...I *so* need to sleep past 5:45am!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh Tara!!! I hope you had a nice Saturday and Sunday and some time to relax and recover!!! I hope nothing was damaged!!! You really don't need this at ALL!!! :( So unfair!!! {{{{hugs to you}}}}

I hope you have a lovely much calmer week!!
xxxx