Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Hotel Room.
















We stay every year at the Best Wester Jasper Inn (Alpine Resort). There are several reasons why we stay here but mainly because of the kitchen and the pet-friendly rooms. We always bring Bandit and Tanner. This year they left Tanner at home with their nanny but we had Bandit. Its great for dogs. There is a whole row of rooms that are pet friendly they are ground level. In your room you have patio doors, we tie Bandit up and let him out from there. It sure beats having to walk him first thing in the morning or last thing at bedtime. We walk him during the day. Plus, the rooms have full kitchens. We ate out once, my mom watched the kids and my sister and her husband, Greg and Fabe and I all went to lunch one day. That was it! We cooked home-style food every night. It was great! We love the rooms. They are a bit dated...but its okay as it adds to the rustic feel of Jasper! We love this hotel-they have AMAZING service too! For larger families or older kids they have a 2 bedroom room (not pet friendly or we would be in it!!!) with a kids bedroom upstairs. It has 3 single beds with a tv for them. Then on the main floor its just the same as ours with a bedroom and a fold out couch.

No comments: