Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dextox!


I picked up this daily detox from the health foods store last Tuesday. I add it straight into my water bottles and drink it during

the day. I haven't noticed any difference but I sure pee more often (lol!). Its a nice cleanse as you don't have to change your diet or anything like that. Its great...and simple! I am still following the South Beach diet and I thought that I would take this chance of good eating to 'detox' my body and organs from all the 'bad' stuff that I had put into my body before...like I said, its not making a huge difference but it feels better to know I'm making the effort. I stop doing it on Tuesday for a week then I do it again the following Tuesday for a week. They said it will take about 6 weeks to completely do the proper detox, which would explain why no difference at this point of the detox.

No comments: