Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 11, 2010

Enjoying the nice weather!
















Geesh, it has been so beautiful outside in the past few days! So nice from a break from the cold! On Sunday Kennedy and I headed to the local sledding hill-and it was PACKED. Like, scary packed! I was so anxiety ridden worried about Kennedy smashing into another kid and getting hurt. The whole time, I was like "WHY would I do this to myself?" but thankfully it was good, no one was hurt! Kennedy was thrilled to sled-it was the first time this year. It was a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Jane said...

It looks so much fun but yes I can see why you'd be scared of the children crashing!!! Mind you - when I think back to when I was little - My Dad made me a sled and it was made of metal piping with a wooden seat and a string handle and it was quite tall to sit on - it went super fast too and we went sledding on this very steep hill called The Ridge...that sled was LETHAL!!!! no helmets back then...a fence at the bottom - a big gully/ ravine at one side...omg!!! and we would sled in the dark while my dad walked my dog...a big group of kids!!! So much fun!!! We had no fear back then!!!

Now I would be terrified but you didn't think of what would happen then!!!

Sharon said...

We took the kids on Saturday afternoon and it was crazy busy too! I made my kids wear hockey helmets! (especially on the GT racer)
It's nerve wracking watching them, because of the hill being a horseshoe shape. Our friend was sooming his little 3 yr old off on her sled (on her own!!) and I had to turn away!
They had such a great time, though!

joanne said...

I went on Monday with my youngest, it was nice, no one on the hill. Just him and I. Next time we are going to invite one or two of his friends.