Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, January 07, 2010

This is what I have been up too!


I hate setting 'New Years Resolutions"but I really need to do something about my 'health and weight'. So January 4th I took the plunge of eating healthies. Hopefully I stick to it. I don't know why I don't. But I'm really hoping that I do! I am following the South Beach Diet which is low carbs-not NO carbs...just low and healthier carbs. So far, so good. Not hungry at all. Its great actually! Again, I hope I stick to it. Plus, I Have been walking the treadmill everyday. I aim for 1 hour but only 1 day I didn't get there I did 50 mins. We just bought this treadmill from Costco and Fabe just set it up...its a very nice one-I love the fan built into it..keeps me nice and cool :o)

4 comments:

7jays said...

I love the south beach diet and have done really well on it. Its a great diet in my opinion cause its a eating change not just a "diet".

Jess said...

Treadmills are great, I wish I could use mine more often. Hope eating healthy makes you happy!

7jays said...

Tara, this months "for women FIRST" magazine has a huge section on South Beach with alot of good recipes in it!

Cfmommy said...

I know Val! I bought it (for a different reason!) and was SO happy to see th South Beach Section...I was thrilled!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Jess-My 9 year old cfer runs like a madwoman on there, I try to encourage as much actiivty as possible...I hope that you are able to get your transplant soon and be running in no time :o)))