Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday...

Well today was a pretty relaxing day. I feel SO guilty when I get nothing done that I mean to get done...like today. When Fabe is off it sure makes it hard to get anything done around here. But it was all done on the weekend so really?

Now tomorrow I just have THAT much more to do. And I have to get it done...this is the plan for tomorrow:

*laundry all caught up again
*pack up my cook books and other kitchen stuff not being used
*pack up ALL of my magazines and books from my bedroom
*mail my HUGE bag of mail @ Shoppers
*make a good supper
*Attend Rikki's basketball game

Wednesday- I'm going to coffee at a friends house then I have to go to buy my organic supper for Thursday night supper...

This weekend the kids were SUPPOSE to go with my mom to Fort McMurray however Mack now has a bday party to attend so we'll see. Hopefully Kennedy will go at least...then Macks friends mom said that Mack can stay over there for the weekend so we'll see.

Other then that, nothing much to report. It was a nice quiet weekend at home. Macks friend stayed the whole weekend (3rd in a row!) and Sunday we went shopping with mom and Rikki. It was nice...

No comments: