Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Read those ingredients!

Sweetner: Looks whats in the Splenda! (it cut off the English side!) but I'm sure that stuff isn't good for you!



Peanut butter: Instead of the 5-6 ingredients...natural peanut butter has 1 ingredient-dry roaster peanuts! Wow...imagine that!





My friend told me her natural doctor told her not to eat anything that she doesn't know what the ingredients are. Why would we? If someone handed me a mystery food and told me to eat it, I wouldn't! But then, after reading ingredients I just trust that this food is good for us-they sell it, must be safe! Well, after I bought some products from the organic store I was SHOCKED to read the stuff -peanut butter! Wow! Even with my "Healthy Harvest" spaghetti noodles that are 100% whole wheat...its amazing!

No comments: