Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Randoms.











Fabe and Kennedy with their Snuggies on! I have to say that they are awesome for the kids in the cars as well! Both of the kids took theirs on the way to Jasper. It was perfect for them to be able to still do their games and keep warm! I think they are so funny :o) I use mine, here and there. But usually when I was a blanket on I have the whole blanket wrapped around. But I still love mine! I think they will be great for camping for sitting around the campfire!!!!

1 comment:

joanne said...

Just found this site and article on the latest type of snuggies. Thought it might interest you. Check it out.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/are-we-too-lazy-for-real-clothes-meet-the-snuggle-suit-560940/