Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For The Hockey moms...


I tried being a hockey mom when Mack was about 5 years old. It wasn't easy back then with Fabe working weekends with Shaw. Actually hauling around Kennedy, going to the dressing room with her and Mack. TRYING to figure out HOW to put his equipment on..it was bad. Finally, as soon as the season ended...so did I. I knew from that season on, I will never put him in again. Its too hard. Lots of Macks friends play hockey-but they have both parents to help. Bad excuse but you gotta thing, Kennedy was still a baby (18 months!) back then...it was Hard for me!
I saw this book and thought about my sister. She has my nephew Braeden in hockey right now and (like me) her husband often works nightshifts for the plant or weekends. She has Matthew to haul around too. I feel for her, because I have been there. I found this book that I am going to mail to my sister, its made from kids drawings and has words of appreciation from kids who have hockey Moms. Its so cute!
For all the hockey moms out there, Kudos to you...I know that I could not do it (ever)!

No comments: