Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Monday.

Today I woke up with a HORRIBLE headache, it was just awful (withdrawls from carbs maybe??) but anyhow I got the kids to school then went back to bed and slept for 1 hour. It helped, thankfully. I got up, ate and did the usual tidying and stuff around the home. Its 7:22pm and Mack is with his tutor which means we are kept upstairs so we can keep the session nice and quiet. I'm up on the chaise lounger (love it!) in my jammies still. It is so nice! Kennedy is in the backyard from 4pm with the neighbors kids. She hasn't even eaten supper with us yet. Mack and I ate. Fabe was at the house the last time I talked to him. They began painting today-the final coat. Wow hey? The flooring will be next but not until a few more weeks. I'm just so excited to be there, but I know I will be there so I can wait.

Tomorrow, I'm taking Aeva and meeting up with some friends at a local indoor park. I'm looking forward to that. I want to take the kids skiing this week and weekend, make some use of their new ski's.

Hope you have a great week :o)))

1 comment:

Jane said...

Headache today probably was more to do with the Pineapple express that came through (weather system) than the diet....I had a migraine, Laurie did too, Val did..Lloyd did - several people I know did!! When the winds come through bringing weather systems like this it can cause headaches in people!!