Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Some random scenes from Jasper!
















I simply LOVE Jasper! I think it is just one of my favorite places to go. I automatically feel sooooo relaxed. I don't know what it is. Maybe how quiet it is? Being surrounded by mountains? The whole town makes me feel so happy! I took Bandit to the dog park when the kids and Fabe were skiing for the day-even it felt better there! As well, I took some random drives all alone...just taking in the beauty of it all. It really makes me appreciate how lucky we are to live in a beautiful province! We are SO close to so many wonderful things...I just love Jasper! To think its only a short 3 hours drive....the closer we get to the mountains I know we are closer to being there...closer to a slower, simpler life...its lovely!

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Nice pictures! I've never been to Jasper in the winter - it looks gorgeous!