Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday.

Well I was very happy that today is here. I was able to sleep in until almost 9am! Felt wonderful! Last night I went out with some wonderful ladies...it was SO nice to get out and meet up with some old friends!

Mack has a friend over and Kennedy is just here alone. No Rikki here this weekend, she might come tonight though! Not too much planned for today-just the usual Saturday stuff. I already made my veggies, meat and eggs mix. And a V-8! Today I'm happy to report I am 14 pounds down! In just about 3 weeks, 14 pounds! I think thats great! And, its been easy! I don't find the treadmill 'easy' until after the first half hour.

Not too much planned this weekend!

No comments: