Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Behind on Blogging!

Sorry!!!! Just been SO busy!

Thursday- Business taxes all day at Lisas house
Friday- Same.
Saturday- 5 kids, need I say more?
Sunday-5 kids, again. Then went to moms house to pick up a new chair for her and supper at her place.
Monday- Business taxes done, off to meet with accountant. A friend needed some 'support' so off I went to her house, and retuned home with her 4 year old son.
Tuesday-Still had the 4 year old but met with another friend at the mall for the day/lunch then off to meet 4 year old's mom at my house...had a 1 hour visit there.
Wednesday (today)- ABSOLUTELY nothing but cleaning...

I am a home body. I really am. When I work full time, I dream about getting home. I don't persay love being home all day right now, but I LOVE when I get home. I love to be home. If I didn't leave my house all day long or even all weekend, its fine with me. So when I have been so busy these past few days...its hard on me. I crave to be home. So today, I am staying put. I do have a few errands to run later, but forsure nothing 'right' now. I was going to go to the gym today but I am not even doing that, I will treadmill it.

Today my list is:
*laundry (ugh, its overflowing!)
*Kennedy bedding (pink chalk and white bedding don't go well together!)
*go through Kennedys old clothes, donate them
*go through Macks old clothes, donate them
*clean the mainfloor-mop and everything.
*put laundry all away
*organize 'things'.

Plus, I want to have a good supper.

Diet- I am still following it. I will confess on Sunday night at my moms I ATE supper well and according to my diet...but I had dessert. My way of thinking is that I have stuck to it for 2 weeks! It was a bisquit bun, raspberries and whipping cream. Out of that, I am allowed whipping cream. Thats all. But it was okay because I knew that I was still staying on track. And Monday, I woke up and still followed my diet~so its all good. I'm still down the 10-ish pounds but I can sure tell on my tummy area now. I think the walking is doing wonders for my tummy. I still am walking 45mins-1 hour everyday...even did the weekend! I was excited as the Sears catalog came and it is the Spring & Summer one. Well, with Mexcio only 2 months away now I was thinking if I worked really really hard from here on in, I could actually order some new things and feel good being in them!!! Wow! All of my summer shorts, etc are at the trailer-which isn't plowed in the winter so I have to order suff...so I might as well work hard and enjoy wearing the stuff I order!

We went to see the house last night-I love it so much so far! They are putting in the lights tomorrow, can't wait to see that!!!! The harwood is going in this week they said, but carpet not until another few weeks. The granite looks awesome! I love it so far! I feel SO at home there...our neighbors house is finally started...mainfloor is almost all done! It looks like it will be so nice!!! I'm a little nervous about moving back there-the 'what ifs' like 'what if it was someone who set the house on fire, and it wasn't really electrical?" kinda scary. I know the fire investigators would have known and the smelling dogs didn't 'hit' anything...but still, the thought is there. I just can't wait to make the house 'ours' and to care about decorating and making it look good...I cannot wait!!!!! We are SOOOO close to the end date-its been a LONG year!

Well, I have to get Kennedy's lunch packed...and send her off...

Have a good day!

No comments: