Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things from my very quiet Wednesday...







This afternoon my friend Lisa had to cancel with doing our taxes so I came back home. I don't have the tv on, its just silent. The sun is pouring through the windows...it feels so nice! These are some shots around the house of things I'm loving today....
1) Photo of Fabian and I. I loved this photo SO much that I had it framed. I just love looking at it. It makes me really appreciate how lucky I am to have him in my life. The picture says it all to me, happiness and a feeling of contentness. He makes me so happy and I know that he is someone I can always count on. I appreciate that there are days that I'm bitchy and he still loves me...days I need a shoulder and he gives me a hug...days I need a break and he kicks me out of the house...days that I need help and he jumps up to do it...I'm so very lucky and sometimes we don't always see it....
2) Water. Haha, I'm in the bathroom about 30 times...tomorrow I'm going to count...I'm HONESLTY going to count. Its horrible...am I dropping pounds from water drinking OR from walking to the bathroom every 1/2 hour...wow....brutal!
3) Bandit...feeling the camlness around home today...snuggled up with my favorite quilt on the couch...

No comments: