Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thursday...

Well, as mentioned below I have my little 'friend' here today. Miss Aeva is now 8 months old and crawling all over the place! She pulls herself up to stuff now, its so cute! Anyhow...right now she is sleeping so I took the opportunity to blog and catch up on the net. I was feeling really bored at the start of the week, like almost a 'depressing' bored. So I was proactive and got myself out. All day yesturday I was out...today I was out. So tomorrow I'm looking forward to just staying at home and running a couple errands but nothing major. Tomorrow I have a couple things to do, but I will save it for the afternoon. I was kinda lost being at home all days, so I just need to fill up my schedule a little bit.

Today our sump pump in this house went. Thank God it wasn't spring or melting right now! In the storage room it is all nasty with soil and water. Its gross! The storage room is right off the family room with has ALL of our new stuff for our new house...I would DIE if we had a flood now!!! (Please God no!). So we called the landlord and he is coming to get it replaced. Just in time for the nice weather coming. I just can't wait to be in our OWN house!!!! March cannot come soon enough.

Today I started a Detox called "Green Envy" its horrible tasting but I get it down with each meal. I wanted to do it because with eating good, I was something to be accountable too. If you eat like crap on it, you will (crap) pay for it. Ugh, nooooo thank you!

And, other then that. Nothing else is new.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Let me know how the detox goes - I have been looking for a good detox to try as I feel like I have eaten soooo much junk lately and I feel like my body is full of it - yuck! I would like a cleanse!! Then restart!! I looked for one a couple of months ago but couldn't find the right thing so ended up with some tablets and they did NOTHING :(