Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our FIRST ever completely whole & organic supper!











Which, of course I couldnt eat the noodles but the sauce and extra lean ground beef I could (and did)-I had it with spaghtetti squash!


I told the kids I would like to start with a meal a week that is 100% whole/organic. I made spaghetti, corn and they had milk. I'm looking forward to making some changes this year and getting better food in my family. And maybe I will increase if from 1 night-we'll see! As well, I changed over the staples like salt and sugar to raw products. When we move I will be changing alot more, but right now I don't want to add that to my list. I vision ways to make this change!
Supper was a huge hit! The kids liked it, there was no complaints!

No comments: