Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday...

Well today I slept in a little past my normal wake up time (15 mins past!)...so I jumped out of bed and got Mack up for his shower. But thankfully he got ready quickly and it wasn't that big of a deal. I got Kennedy off to her bus and just did 'damage control' from the busy morning (cleaned the kitchen, made beds, etc). I was going to enjoy a quiet morning however I thought I better get on the treadmill for a litlte while. I have been doing 1 hour everyday (except the weekend) since the 4th. So I did 45 mins today, and I will either take Bandit for a walk for the other 15-30 mins or do it on the treadmill. Yesturday I have Miss Aeva for the day so I did 1 hour before picking her up then I still took Bandit for a half hour walk. I enjoy walking outside more then the treadmill so when it is nice out then I would rather that. Today Mack is getting his braces on so I am not sure that I will have time later so thats why I left only 15 mins later to do, thats easy!

With Aeva yesturday I took her to the indoor playground at the rec centre. It was great! I met up with a few friends, it was nice. They had to leave pretty early but her and I hung out until she was getting tired/hungry. We got home, I fed her lunch. I gave her a nice bath, then was was very tired. She slept for 3 hours!!!! During that time, I did the cleaning. Fabe was off so he went and picked up his mom for the day for a visit and since it was his day off, I didn't have to cook! Yah! I took Aeva home about 6 pm. I was tired last night but like I said, took Bandit for a walk still. It was beautiful out, I had my Ipod on and away we went! I love it! I love being able to walk in the same area as my old -new house! I'm just so thankful that we got a place literally blocks away from there! I feel safe in my hood!

Today, well not too much. I'm going to work on laundry. The house NEEDS a vacuum job but we'll see. I promised Kennedy a fast-food lunch today (lol)...so I have to be at her school for that. Then, I'm going to my frineds Lisas house to start sorting my business tax stuff to take the accountant on Monday. Hopefully not too much damage!!!!

Then, I take Mack for his braces...which he will have on until next summer (at the lastest) could be as early as this time next year. Just 12-18 months...wow...it will be weird seeing him with them on, I think!!!!

Thats about it! Thursday, I'm not so sure whats going on. Probably at Lisas to work on the tax stuff again...

Nothing major for the weekend but I realllllllly wanna go to Ice on Whyte. Kennedy is having a sleepover so maybe I will take the girls there!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

My friend's dd had braces put on (who hasn't tho, right?) and she felt quite a bit of discomfort for the first couple of days. I'm sure his ortho will tell you guys what to expect and what he can eat and take to ease it.