Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, July 17, 2006

ahhhh...





<-------------you can't really see Fabian but anyhow! It goes, from the right side first...Fabe, my dad, my cousin Kim's Dh (Richard) my uncle Mickey and my cousin Tyler. This was at Christmas they were partying!!!!










So my company is gone. Its so nice to have everyone here...but man oh man its nice to see them go too :) My house was immaculate when they arrived and now is brutal. R's laundry is all waiting to be washed (still) so I have that to do. Its so nice to have the kids at home :) They are getting along so well. Today, I don't have to work. Tomorrow I do. But today my goal is to get the house completely done (again) I need to totally vacuum and mop as Tanners hair is everywhere. And, both Fabe and Kennedy are allergic to him. R is gone for a pre-placement visit today. She should be home about 1pm. So I will take advantage of this time to get her laudnry started. I think that we will just kick around home today and possibly go to a movie tonight. I will have to take off Thursday and Friday as well. Which is okay as it is suppose to be HOT so we will take in a waterpark or something...!!!...I hope the weekend is nice too. Maybe a beach for the day! Well, rather then sit here and plan for the next little while I better get my butt in gear! So later

~tara~

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ok I'm sat here showing DH your blog because I knew you looked like someone and didn't know the name...its Kirsten Dunst!!!! You look just like her in that pic of you and Fabe in an earlier blog!!!

larson-ritzands said...

i love that picture!