Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 28, 2006

My babies...


I have to just say, that I am so happy that they are home :) They have been busy playing with each other. Its so nice to watch them play together and be 'friends'. I have to wonder what life will be like with them when they are older. Will they be friends still? Will Kennedy be after Mack's older friends? Will her friends just wanna come over to see her hot brother? I hope not. OR, will Mack be after her younger friends and will his friends wanna come over to see his hot sister? LMAO. Actually, thats not really what I wonder about..I just hope that they continue to be friends. I just hope that they always respect one another. And remember that they are from the same family...I hope that nothing ever stands in the way of them. As they get older saddness comes over me, as I don't want them to get older. But I guess that I have something for me to look forward too. My awnsers to the above questions. And, time will only tell what will happen to their sister/brother relationship.

Well, they are in the midst of using up all of my toilet paper and masking tape to make themselves some casts...something my sister and I did as children too...too funny. And, WHAT IS WITH KIDS AND WANTING A CAST?????

1 comment:

Tasha said...

cute kids! and i jealous of your camera!!!