Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, July 02, 2006

much better day thus far!

Thankfully, I am having a much better day! Lat night we went to Lisa's house for a BBQ. We brought the dog with us. He was pretty much back to his old self. It was a alot of fun! Daina bought us all glow necklaces and Lisa bought the kids sparklers..and I bought cupcakes :) We had a big meal. Full tummies. It was fun. Then we headed over to the Mill Woods park for the fireworks. They were spectacular! Then, we battled in the parking lot trying to back out of the stall for like 30mins. Oh well. The top was down on the car, it was a BEAUTIFUL night :) Then we headed home. Our neighbors were outside partying! So we went over and joined them. We stayed out (and the kids!!) until 3A.M! I finally got the kids in and me and went to bed! It was so much fun! Our neighbors were LOADED!!!! Racheal and Gregor leave today for 2 weeks so our dog will miss playing with their big black poodle, Ryley. It will be quiet around here with them gone. Kennedy will miss their daughters to play with when she gets back! Today, well I slept in unitl 11am. Made the kids some muffins. Fabe left for work about 9am. I have been doing their laundry and trying to figure out any last minute things that they will need. They leave tomorrow at 6:30am! The house is a total mess with me being sick, and packing up Kennedy and now the kids..the house is getting NO lovin! Oh well, maybe tomorrow...So I have *R* bag completely packed up. She has so many clothes, it was so easy! Mack will be the harder one, although he has lots of clothes he is so picky about what to wear! The dog is laying on the couch enjoying the ceiling fan. Fabe and I were going to take the kids out for a going away supper...but he is still working. So it might be a late one. I am working on packing up Mack now. Then I have to pack their bus bags. and so forth. oh, I have to go get *R* her pills from the drug store yet. Ahhh, will it ever end!!!! I ALMOST forgot to pack her a towel! Can you imagine. Plus, I have a pile of stuff for their chaperones...calling cards, U.S money, medications...Macks allergies are horrible right now.

Well, I better get doing all of this...

Tara

No comments: