Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Can't seem to get anything done.



<------------isn't that a lovely pic of us ? Awwwwwwww.... Anyhow. Here I am. Bored. I SHOULD be cleaning. But, I just can't seem to get anything done that needs to be done. The whole house needs a GOOD cleaning and I am not really going to have any time to do it this weekend with my sister in and everything. Today is my day to get it all done. And yet, I know that I will love it when it is all done. I know that I will get it done, its just a matter of kicking my ass to force myself. So yeah. I did however, get Kennedy's done. I bought some new pillows for her window seat so I cleaned her room. I like cleaning her room though, its so pretty when it is done. I should have taken a pics of it! I did one of the three bathrooms. Even the tub, I HATE cleaning a tub! And I mopped her room and the bathroom. The dishwasher is doing it's job. And, yeah. Thats about it. So much more to do, plus go buy a whole load of groceries. *sigh* Last night I slept really good. I was so cold, as we had the fan on. But then I snuggled into Fabe and he was so warm! It was so nice. I slept in until (only) 8:30am. But oh well. Other then that, I have done nothing. Laundry is all done, just needs to be put all away.

I am starting to think about paint colors. This house needs paint. I am just not sure what colors tho. Still more thinking needed. As well, I can't wait to start on the basement. Actually, I can't wait to get the fence done and the wood floors...AND the basement. The basement will be SO nice to have fully developed tho. I can't wiat. We will try to use the rec room down there more too since the family room won't really feel too comfy after the floors are all cold and hard. Well...time to go. I am going to work on Macks room. Which is not fun to clean. He is messy. Then onto my room. Usually I start with the main floor but today I wanted to start up here, as its waaaay harder to clean up here then the main floor. The mainfloor is always clean...so its easy. At least, Fabe did the grass and basement is clean. But I do need to clean *r*'s room as my sister is coming to sleep here Saturday night.

Chow!

~Tara~

No comments: