Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy Thursday!

Finally the kids are in bed. Its 9:37 pm. Agh. What a busy hectic day! First off, I have to admit laundry was all done...but TONS were in baskets to be put away. So, I did that. Once I did that, I had to pack the kids for the lake this weekend, then the week at my moms house. With R leaving, I had to ensure that all her clothing was washed and ready to be gone. As well, we are giving her the duvet, cover and pillow sham that she has had in her room for this time. So, I had to wash all that. PLUS, with doing that. I am trying to gather up and wash all of their band stuff so that I can return that. So much to do! PLUS, tomorrow they are all coming to work with me and we are going on a field trip (I love my job, my kids get to come on field trips too!!) to the Ledge grounds. So, I am packing for them for that as well. So its B-U-S-Y! Needless to say, I am happy that its almost all done. I had to go to the bank today ON THE NORTH SIDE...so I did that. Then, on the way home we stopped at moms house to drop off their clothes (as she is picking them up from the ledge grounds at 12:30) so she now has all of the clothes. Phew. Next focus, is R. She is actually getting very excited about going. I am happy for her and long term she is going to be MUCH better off. I know that. She already has scheduled weekends that she wants to come sleepover and so forth. We haven't been to the lake hardly so far...crazy! So I have to make sure we get out there more often. I still am liking the idea of the 'fall retreat' with me and Fabe. Most ppl would love place like ours to use whenever. But we never use it...oh well. So, the sprinkler is on and I am going to turn it off. I didn't get all of the sections that I wanted to get but oh well. Better then nothing. Our grass is turning so nice and green. Bandit totally had killed it. Oh and my Lilies bloomed. They look so pretty! Gotta get a pic one day...Well. Anyhow...better go. Friday is a busy busy day! Right after work R and I have to rush home. Get her stuff ready and her Social worker will be here to load it up and move her...away :(

Well, I better get off here!

~tara~

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ugh those bitter sweet goodbyes.....I remember saying goodbye to my Foster DD.....even harder when you aren't sure it's the right thing :(