Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, July 22, 2006

see it cools off a bit :)

I just got back from a lovely walk with Bandit around the 2 blocks. So nice how the neighbors around here are SO nice. I had several people talk to me, who don't even know me! But anyhow. Its so lovely outside right now...I could have walked forever but my foot is bothering me. I think that I might see the dr to get some Iboprofen for it again...ugh. Last time it was this bad they casted it..I hope it eases off a bit. But anyhow. Fabe and I were going to go to Lisas however her son has a case of (what we think is) heat stroke. Out of no where, he got a high fever (39.something) and started puking. So, we opted to not go. Fabe's schedule has been horrible. So he is on his way home now. He came home for a bit, admired my painting job, changed and got his car to go hand in his paper work) I hate his work schedule. I really, really do. We will have to get some time in for us for a movie or something. It just becomes so easy to sit at home and do nothing. We really enjoy being at home. We really do. But we should try to get out. So, maybe Monday or Tuesday we will go do something together. We haven't been to a movie forever...alone. One of those days we have to go to Lisa's house so Fabe can do her wiring in her basement. I said I would come along for a visit too. Also, she is going on holidays for 2 weeks so before she goes we are going to do a movie night this week too. Exciting week for me!!!!

Well anyhow...

~tara~

No comments: