Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm not going to complain, I'm not going to complain!

Nope. Even tho I am DYING in my house of heat..I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN! I would be complaining if it was cold, etc. So I would MUCH rather this...yes, its hot. But thank GOD for my cool basement! Well, today I had a wonderful sleep. I slept until a nice 11:30 am until Fabe called and woke me up! Then, the dog heard me talking to him so he barked to get out of his kennel. I still can't believe that he was in there until that long. Usually he wakes me up by at leat 9:30! Wow. So, last night was a late one as the nieghbors were out again. So we sat out there with them until about 1am. We got to bed about 2am. Fabe was up and out of the door early! I don't even recall hearing him leave. So, I got out of bed. Played with the dog. Took him out for his morning pee. Then, he had his Ceasar (every morning) and I read the paper, ate my toast. Then, got a wonderful idea. I am going to paint the bathroom! I am SO tired of the SAME color throughout the house. So, its just that time. So, off I went to WalMart. On my way in, took down an idiot's license plate that left their DOG IN THE CAR! (why? why would you bring your dog to WALMART on the hottest day of the year?) sure the window was down A BIT...but still. Its hot. Too hot for them. So, why bring them? So, they paged for the person over the intercom (oh well!) so I got my paint. My paint for the bathroom and the front porch as its peeling. So, off to home I went. I painted the one wall in the bathroom (looks so pretty!) Have to take some pics! Its a deep green. Looks SO nice! Especially against the white trim of the window...so then, I decided to touch up our original paint. So I went around the house and touched it up and painted the whole wall of the breakfast bar. Looks so clean now :)

And, here I am. Oh, I bought Bandit and t-shirt today! LMAO! It a jersey one that says "basketball" its sooooooo cute on him..at the moment he is trying to get if off. I probably should take it off as he's already panting in the house...the house is hot. really hot.

Lisa and Vic invited us over for a fire tonight. I hope that Fabe is home in time to go. I want to get out of the house!!!!!

Tomorrow, I am going to clean. Then that leaves me all week to attack room by room to organize and also, I want to scrapbook abit. I should have done that today (basment!!) *R*'s room is needs to be painted as well. I love the green in the bathroom and am tempted to use that down there too....its pretty dark but such a nice color! So we'll see. It needs new bedding and towels down there. The basement will be getting done this month (hopefully) and for the guest room and bathroom I would like towels in baskets folded and ready for company!

Well, anyhow. I better go clean up from my mess.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I AM going to complain about the heat lol....at least in the cold you can put on a sweater or light the fire....but this...you can't escape this :(

Next year AC......its a MUST!!!