Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF!


Well okay, Really the week wasn't bad. How can I complain...I didn'thave any kids all week :) Life was good! Actually I am missing them now! I am leaving for Fort Mac in the morning. There is a party tomorrow night for my nephew, Matthew who is now 1 years old. How cute. Then Sunday I will head back home again. Fabian is off this weekend. Lucky him, no me and no kids. Hahaha! He's going to a BBQ moving party tomorrow night. He still will have the dog so I have made sure he will take good care of him too. Monday he is off and will have the kids all day. Then he will drop them off at his moms house for a few days. I hardly will see them. But then I work all week. Then, Friday (he is off again) then he will pick them up. Maybe we will go to a movie or something as a family. *R* called, crying SHE is homesick :( I felt so bad for her. But she said she only started to cry when she called me. I tried to make her feel better. They were in Utah last night. She gets home next Saturday. She will only have a few days at home...like really Sunday all day as they get home late on Saturday. Sunday will be spent washing all of her laundry and packing her up-again. Monday I am taking off work. I will drive her out to camp, and pick her up the following Saturday. She LOVES camp. So I don't feel bad for her. She is looking very forward to it. Then, she will be home for only a day and a half then its off to my moms...for they week. All 3 of them will be there for the week as they are in a daycamp close to my moms house! Phew...busy! I will hardly be seeing the kids...August they aren't so booked. I will look VERY forward to spending some time with them...(I am taking off a week in July when they are home tho). So yeah. Tonight, I am just getting my stuff ready for the trip up there tomorrow. And, I am leaving about 8:30am. Today I worked. It was pretty boring. But busy. Then I stopped at Wal-Mart bought an outfit for me....and my puppy some new toys and yeah...thats it. I only bought my nephew a gift card (as suggested by my sister) as he literally has EVERYTHING...and anything. So this way, she can buy him whatever SHE feels that he needs. Its a good amount so whatever! Well, Fabe just got home. I want to take the puppy for a good walk again tongiht..so I better be going! I will write after my weekend. Oh crap~ I totally forgot! I have muffins in the oven! SHOOT!

BYE!

Tara

No comments: