Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 21, 2006

Well she is gone :(

She is gone. Her social worker came and took her :( and she is gone. Back to just us. Just our family...she is just such a good kid. I can't imagine the life that foster children have to live. Its so sad. Anyhow. Today we all went to my work. We went to the ledgegrounds and it was SO nice out! Then my mom picked up the kids from there and R came back with me to work. I worked until 3pm. Then on the way home I HAD to stop at Childrens Place. And OMG!!! The sales were unreal! I spent 114.00 and got a CRAZY amount of clothing for the kids. R picked out an outfit too. Then we went to McD's for ice cream. Yummy! Came home, packed up all of her stuff and got it ready for her worker. She came and got her. So here I am. All alone. The kids are gone for the weekend. Just me and the dog. Fabe is working. Blah. I don't feel like doing anything. And to make it worse, I just ate a yummp piece of pumpking pie with ice cream (lol) so yeah. There was my supper! I am hoping that a good movie will be on tv late and I will just lie on the couch and veg out. Maybe tomorrow I will do some yard work. We need work around here. OH AND...I hired the girl that I really really really really really really really wanted to hire :) I am SOOOO happy! She is PERFECT for the daycare!!!! She is a level 3, she JUST graduated from Bachelor Of Education! I am so happy! I can't even believe that I found someone so good :) and the guys from the out of school care (mark!) they told me that I HAVE to hire her because *she's hot!* I am like "I only want her because she has good education and she is a level 3!" so yeah :)

Anyhow. I will go make my way to the couch now..lazy night!

Tara

No comments: