Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today I splurged a bit...



I bought myself a brand new digital camera! I loooove it. I soooo looooove it!!!! Its a Nikon D50. And its a beauty! Its one of those big fancy looking ones. Its like my Canon Rebel film one but wow, its so nice!!!!

look at my flower in the back yard! you can even see the little thingy in the middle!

I am sooo in love with it! Its so beautiful :)

So anyhow. I am in glee with it right now!!!!!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Enjoy your new toy!!! I LOVE mine!!!! I have the D70s and am thrilled with Nikon!!! They make great cameras!!! Can't wait to see all the pics you take with it :)

My problem is that I name each picture....so putting them onto the computer takes forever lol! The card holds 600 pictures so sorting through the good pics is a looooooong boring job but worth it for the good pics you get :)

Have fun!!!!