Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 19, 2006


<--picture from our airplane window...above the clouds! I love it!










So, today I worked. It was hectic at work as one of my staff called in sick today. Ugh. Thankfully, I was able to call in another lady who usually takes Wednesdays off. So it worked out well. I have started the service plan at work. Blah. So thats what I have been working on. I came home today from work to company! They only stayed for a while. Fabe had supper all cooked for us when I got home...he's so sweet! We had chicken breast, potatoes, pasta, corn and mixed veggies. Pretty good supper! Of course, Karen (my company!) was very impressed! Then, I was out on the driveway saying good bye to her our neighbor came over. We chatted for a while. The girls are playing outside (still) and I am ABOUT to clean up from supper. Fabe had some wiring to do for work so he left. I hope he doesn't get home too late as its his last day off until Monday now. Tomorrow will be busy! I have to pack up the kids for my moms house. And, I have to pack up *R*'s stuff as the BIG move is on Friday :( Then she's gone. Then I want to get our work started around here! I need some quotes for the floor and for the basement to get done. I want it done by winter! I can't wait! This weekend will be pretty much just me. Fabe works. No kids. Boring. Maybe I will try to get back into scrapbooking. Also, I want to totally organize the house! Maybe rent some movies...then the next weekend we are going to the lake lot for the weekend as Fabian wants to buy some (nice) wood panneling for the cabin and get that set up. So much to do. But it looks so NICE out there now...I love it! I would like to go there for a nice weekend retreat for just me and fabe in the fall. It would be so nice and relaxing!

Anyhow. I have much to get started on. So I best go now...

later!

~tara~

No comments: