Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, July 01, 2006

sick me and now sick dog.

I have been battling a horrible cold. Now a brutal cough. I even had a fever. Poor me. But then I realized. THIS is how Kennedy feels every single day..cough...cough...cough...cough... So I shouldnt' complain. THIS will pass. Went to the dr's today. Sure enough need antibiotics. Got them. Thank God. Came home to a very sick dog. Now anyone who knows me...knows that I am a huge dog lover. LOVE my dog. As I type this he is shaking and laying in the same spot that he has been laying in for a few hours :( He's pretty ill. I was suppose to go with my family to Lisa and Vic's house for a Canada Day B.B.Q but I can't leave my dog...I told Fabe to take the kids and go. They too, will be very disappointed. I am so scared for the dog.

Kennedy left yesturday to the lake. The kids had 2 parades today. I was REALLY looking forward to go to their house. Things just never seem to work out when they are planned. Well anyhow. The kids leave (older 2) for California for 2 weeks. So no kids until Sunday...(kennedy) then she goes to Fabe's moms house for the rest of the week. Yeah...anyhow. Gotta check on the dog...Please pray for him :(

No comments: