Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 28, 2006

TGIF!!!!!

I love that it is Friday! Love it! The kids are home now...I missed them. We are going to the lake lot tomorrow. So it will be nice to get away from here for a night. We are going to bring up some wall panelling (yes, the panelling from trailer homes) but its a nice white sheet that we are buying of it :) We need to get it installed this weekend so our builder can go back out there and do the built in bunkbeds. Also, we have to finish the Poly plastic stuff on the walls. Then we can panel the livingroom and storage room of the cabin. It is taking forever. PLUS, it needs to be sided. Also, we just bought a HUGE shed (preassembled, thankfully) and got it delivered there today! Its a huge shed. Wood one, its for the quads and bikes. So now we can call in a guy to side it all one color then it will look so nice :) we also have some furniture to bring out there...well like small stuff. A chest of drawers, a tv stand and a night table. I want it out of here! So yeah :) lots to do. Plus, I see our neighbors ordered the lumber for our fence...so much to do...

So the kids are enjoying their rooms. I told them that we can play the game of Life tonight or we could rent a movie. I am tired of movies. I went to THREE movies this week!!!!!!

1st- you me and dupree-me and Fabian
2nd- United 930-Fabian and I.
3rd- The Devil Wears Proda-Lisa, Meagan, Denise, Cherie, and I.

Last night we had a girls night out! It was so much fun and SO inspiring! Densie was always a bigger girl. But she recently lost 45 pounds and looks AMAZING!!!!! I met her through my friend Lisa years ago (6-7 years ago now) and have only known her here and there..but yeah. She did South Beach started in April and is already down 45 pounds. I am thinking about giving it a try! After all, I only have weight to loose :)

But yeah, it was a very fun night then we went to Bo Diddleys for drinks! And, I was driving the HOT convertable so we looked like some hot mamas!!!!

~tara~

No comments: