Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 26, 2006



<----------this was the REAL reason that Fabian loved Cuba! Topless woman everywhere. They were playing Volleyball, swimming, running, up at the bar ordering drinks...I have to admit. If I had their bodies..hell ya! I wouldn't be wearing a top either (or would I???) LoL

ANyhow. Today is Wednesday. Got home from work. Grabbed a slush. Tried to call the kids, its boring without them now. I can't wait to just have them back here. Do things with them. I'm lazy without them here. They are having a blast tho. They love their daycamp and my mom has been busy with them they have been to Capital X a few times...so thats good. Today work was pretty good. I left there at 4:30pm. Thats late for me. Came home, had some pasta from supper that Fabian made me last night and thats my supper. Gave Bandit a steak bone from last night supper (yes, steak for 2 nights in a row) too bad for Fabe as he is working today..and I am not making supper..I am going to attempt to do some housework. And, I bought a magazine so I am going to read that in bed. I get to sleep in tomorrow, but work in the afternoon as I need to go over the staff's schedules for August. This weekend we are going to the lake, it will be fun as my sister, mom and everyone will be there. So thats the plans for the weeknd :)

The kids are in a daycamp for the next 2 weeks over here! Its right close to my work so that good! Well, I should go!

~tara~

1 comment:

Jane said...

Haha Lloyd agrees with Fabian re the topless women....I wouldn't go topless either lol! If I played volleyball topless I'd get knocked out lol!