Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 18, 2006



<----------------my sisters dog, Tanner and my puppy Bandit. Tanner is so old now :( Its so sad. I remember when my sister got Tanner. I thought "wow, I am NEVER going to get a lab like him" he was soooo wired as a young pup! But now, I look at him. He has been so loyal to my sister. He was the baby to them for so many years. Life revolved around Tan-Tan. He was pampered and walked daily and loved his acerage living life. My oldest nephew, Braeden was born and life drastically changed. FROM the day he was born. Because he was born 6 weeks early! My sister lives about 20 mins outside of Fort Mac. She was rushed to the hospital. Tanner at home all night and day. Then my BIL rushed home got Tanner and couldn't even fly with my sister in medi-vac to Edmonton because of Tanner. Sure, they could have asked a neighbor to watch him but they wanted to make sure he was with us. So he drove fast to Edmonton with Tanner. Sat in the truck as my sister gave birth to their pre-mature baby...Fabian did come and get the truck a few hours later...it was the best that anyone could have done. But life changed there. But Tanner has never stopped being loyal. They have gone on to have another baby. Thank God, he was born on time...they are both very healthy! But Tanner...Tanner...he remains the same ol'boy. The kids crawl over him. Pull his ears. They poke at his eyes. He in his age, just wants to sleep. But can't find quiet places anymore with a toddler and a baby crawling around. He was at my house for a few days. I took him and Bandit to the dog park several times. I find it so relaxing being there. Thats when I realized how much he has aged. But, walking in those heavily treed pathways Tanner would often come back to 'check' on me. He is so loyal. Even though his life has been drastically changed he still remains so loyal and still looks at you like you are the best thing in the world. I truely love him. Yes, they still baby him alot. But with young children they have other priorities. The van has a seat taken out, a nice soft blankets lays there instead. Yet, Tanner knows that he still has a place in this family and he is just happy for that.

Anyhow. Today I worked. It was a nice day at work. We are hiring a position and I got great response from an online ad. It was great! A few VERY suitable people! One, that I am very interested in :) I just finished flipping through the Avon catalog and can't wait to order some of the stuff in there. I LOVE Avon. How sad is that...thats why I sell it. I am MY ONLY customer...but thats how I like it. Once in a while a friend will ask me to order it for her and I don't mind that. But overall I don't want to sell it-sell it. Just buy it!!!!! Well, I better go. Kennedy was out riding her little pink quad...so I walked beside her. Then, Mack wanted to play basketball so we all played a few games. They showered. They are ready for bed. My mom is taking the kids this weekend to the lake. AND, she will have them all next week for their downtown daycamp. I feel like I haven't had any time with them...there is so much that I want to do with them...at least August won't be so hectic!

Anyhow..until tomorrow!!!

~tara~

2 comments:

Jane said...

I lost my Avon lady when I moved house.....I LOVE Avon....their deodorants are the only ones I am not allergic to.......I miss my Avon catalogue!

Jane said...

I also wanted to say I understand that unconditional love from a dog thing.....I remember when I collapsed during my last pregnancy...I couldn't move from the foot of the stairs....Abigail got me the phone then ran off to play but Amber who was only about 4 months old lay beside me until help arrived...she just wouldn't leave me......

Dogs are amazing companions...just one of the family!