Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

busy.busy!

Well it was a busy few days! And one of the days I couldn't get on to the internet..so then I had to clean the house (blah). Anyhow. I have a wonderful summer cold. Aren't I lucky? So Sunday I cleaned then went and met my mom and the kids down at her place. She had a mouse in her place and put traps and poison out for him. Well, her place was stinky! So she had the kids looks around the place for the mouse. She knew it was dead. Well, Kennedy spotted it. YUCK! So my mom gave me chop stick (haha) and I tried to get it out from where it was stuck. I thought and HOPED my eyes were playing tricks on me...but the thing was STILL breathing...slowly. It was sad. Then, I could no longer touch it. So, she got a guy in her bulding to come and get it and he just grabbed it by the tail and threw it in a garbage bag. Ugh...yuck!

Monday, I worked. But at work I came down with my cold. It was aLONG day! BUT, I am SO happy as I got my service plan completed and I couriered it to the proper place! Yeah. Last night, Fabe made me a wonderful supper. We had steak and potatoes. Yummy! Then, we went and see "you, me and Dupree" it was SOOOOO funny!

Today, Tuesday. We took the kids to the zoo for a field trip for work. It was so nice! Thank GOD, we missed the rain! Then, we got back and I gave the girls their breaks and I came home. Fabian was off today and took the dog for a grooming appt. He looks so clean now (the dog!) but not as cute as when he is fluffy and messy! But I bet he feels so much more better!

Tonight, I am not sure what the plan is. Fabian went to go get my moms car (that I have for the week, I LOVE that car) and he already has seasoned the meat for tonights supper. We are hoping to have some estimates this week for our work around the house that we want to get done...I can't wait for it to get done...

Well, thats about it in my boring life!

tara~

1 comment:

Jane said...

Too funny about the mouse...we bought those sonic things that you plug in and we haven't seen a mouse since!!! They are fab!!!

I am used to picking up dead mice that the cat and dogs bring me now......mice I can deal with but spiders Eeeeeeeek!