Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

yeah :)



I have gotten so much accomplished lately! FINALLY I have taken in my Cuba pics and got them off my digital card. As well, I have taken in some films and bought some more. I plan to get my scrapbooking up to date! I was down in my scrapbook room last night, organizing it and excited to start it up again. I talked to my sister last night, she said that Mack has cried 2 nights now before bed. I don't get it. I seriously think that he got THAT traumatized and now knows what homesick feels like after the whole band experience. 2 more sleeps until he is home :) My babe. Kennedy, well she doesn't really care where she is. Today is Fabians 31st birthday! We didn't really do too much. His gift was a deepfryer! Aren't I sweet :) And I went out with some friend...to Bo's for the wing night and some drinks. It was SO nice to get out of the house! Tomorrow, I don't have to work. So, its my weekend tomorrow. I will have my nephews overnight on Friday and my sister at my house Saturday night. So, my weekend will be shot. I have to tell my boss, that I am not working next week. Well, I will work 2 days. But thats it. I plan to take the kids to Fort Edm. and the zoo and other fun stuff. They need some time with me. And, I need some time with them. I am looking very forward to it! Well, I bettr run along. Fabian will be home and we will spend some time together before bed time. So, anyhow...take care!

No comments: