Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

didn't make him go...

Mackenzie cried the night before he was to leave to band tour. But still said that he would be fine. I told him he would do great and we planned for him and prepared him to be a little homesick and what not. I packed him until 2a.m. then up at 5 a.m (3 hours of sleep!) It was so tiring! So we drove them to the bus pick up site at M.E Lazerte. for 6:30 a.m. Then, he got on the bus and everything...then 5 mins after he came back off and was crying :( I knew right there that I wasn't going to send him. He said "I can't do it" :( So we told him (as I have been telling him the WHOLE time...) "you don't have to go" and he decided not too. I really didn't care if he went or not. So this is better for me too. I would have been really stressed! So, we came back home. We packed up for the lake. Took him to lake with my mom. He had such a hard day that he was even crying about staying there with my mom!!!!!! He was so tired. Kennedy had already been out there with my mom for a few days. The cabin looks so awesome out there! I will totally get use of it. So Fabe and I insulated it and put the plastic up for hours. Then, we made the big ride home. Just me and Fabe. We were so tired. We got home, and went straight to bed. *R* went on tour anyhow, so that is who we really needed a break from anyhow.

Today, I peeled myself out of bed for work at 7:45a.m. It was SO nice not having to get anyone else ready, pack lunches or anything. I worked. It was hell as there was a ton of new kids at daycare. Got off at 4p.m, washed my moms car and made my way home. Fabe was out still. Had the house to myself and my puppy. I fell asleep on the couch for a while, until my sister called and woke me up. Then Fabe got home. We cleaned the driveway and watered the heck outta the grass. I took the puppy for a big walk. And, its now 10:30p.m and we are gonna get chinese food and lay in bed and eat it. Fabe goes back to work tomorrow. So, I guess I will have to clean or something. I might see if anyone wants to do 'something'...anyhow.

night!

Tara

No comments: