Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday!

<---------my handsome son!!!!

Well today it is Saturday! yeah! Tonight *R* comes home from her band tour. So, get this. I posted on LP a QUESTION. "what do you think" and then I added a poll onto it. I don't feel that calling home once in 12 days is acceptable. These are young children. They are teenagers. But still. So 31 people said that they should have to call home more then once. 6 people said that they feel that once is fine (wait until their kids are gone in a different county then tell me that they think that hearing from them once in 2 weeks is okay with them!) BUT anyhow...this lady on Lp says to me, after I said that I was told that the kids phone home every couple nights. She said, "I was in this band and I know that they don't call home every couple nights. I don't think that they would have told you that" Okay. So I am lying???? All I asked was if they felt that that was enough. I didn't say that I was mad. Wasn't worried. Just was asking. So, anyhow. She then calls someone that she knows FROM THE BAND who is on tour...and left her a message for me?!?!?!?! Ummmm, hello! If I had posted that I had bad serivce at WalMart is she going to call for me, if she knows someone who works there?!?!??! So anyhow. I said "I don't need you to call for me,thanks" and I was told to take my rudeness and JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!!!!! LMAO!!!! NOW, that about the MOST mature thing that I have heard !!!!! From a PARENTING SITE!!! LMAO!!!!!! Anyhow!!!! Yesturday, I got home from work. My nephews were here. My sister had already left for the concert. Fabe was here with them. So we went to Chuckie Cheese's (Braedens FAVORITE place in the world!!!) So we were there. We had tokens left over from last time. So, it didn't cost me one penny! We stopped for ice cream on the way home :) Fabe was outside with the neighbors for a while. So I was in with 2 dogs, no fenced yard! And, 4 kids. It was hellish. So, anyhow. I managed to get them to bed and I was So tired!

Today, I phoned my mom and woke her up! I thought that she was leaving early today for Stettler but the train isn't actually until tomorrow! Today, she wants to stay in Red Deer for a hotel to take the kids swimming! So, I put Mattew to bed (baby nephew) for a nap and and sitting and relaxing. Mack rented a movie off Pay per View and is relaxing in our bed. Kennedy, is so excited about her new Kim Possible outfit and is bathed, dressed and writing on paper at the moment. And, Braeden is watching the (most horrible kids show ever!) Daniel Cook. Ugh. I have to wash the bedding downstairs and tidy the basement as my sister and her dh are sleeping here for the next 2 nights. So, I better take advantage of this no-baby time. Gosh, its tiring having a baby around. Or, maybe its just the 2 dogs ?????

Later...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Jump off a bridge??? Yep have to agree thats soooooo mature!!! lol! I would not have been happy with one call either.....

At least they are home now :)