Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

okay so I am not the best at this...

who said that I was? Not I.

Well here I am dying of heat exhaustion. But oh well. Today I worked all day. Really, sat at my desk all day :) Hahahaha...but yeah. The kids have band tonight so I am just trying to wake up Fabe (who is sound asleep on the couch) and make us some supper. He's off, he cooks. Thats the deal. Tongiht is treat night after band. Did I mention, that we only have tongiht and Thursday of band and we are D.O.N.E for the year. Well, they have 2 parades on Saturday but other then that...done! Then they head off on tour. I am looking forward to that...the house is clean and it feels so good knowing that doesn't have to get done. Bandit (puppy) played in his pool tongiht for a while, it was so cute! He has his own swimming pool. Lisa (friend) has a wonderful pool at her house. The kids swam in it on the weekend for hours at her place. Did I mention that I LOVE her house? I can't believe it was for sale for 72 days when WE were househunting..its so perfect (for us) and even has a balcony in the masterbedroom. ANYONE who knows me, knows that I have a thing for balconies in the masterbedroom. I love them. But she won't sell it to me for what they paid for it 2 years ago. Their house is worth so much money it isn't even funny :) But it is better for them at their 4 kids! I talked with Ronda last night, for a long time. We don't really get to talk anymore however it is nice when we can. Summer always reminds me of the fun times we shared as best friends in high school. Camping trips. Sleeping in a tent SO friggin cold at night and in the morning you wake up dying of heat. Driving convertable in my jeeps when we were young. Such good times. In the summer, I have so many fond memories come back to me. Even from when I was little-little. Growing up in Sylvan Lake (the best beach town ever!!!) and my childhood friend Kim (who I have PROMISED to go see this summer!) and I would be at the water slides the WHOLE day as children. Best babysitting my mom ever had was buying a season pass and send up 5.00 for lunch and we were happy! I am just trying to get the pics off my camera from Cuba and then I can take recent pics and add them on here...but until then I will leave some older pics for everyone to see. Well I better get Fabe up...and get him to do SOMEthing for supper. Tomorrow I train a new girl at work. And Thursday and Friday I am off to spend so quality time with the kids before they depart for so long. My baby nephew Matthew turns 1 on the 9th so I am going to Fort Mac for a night for his party...I miss them so much. Oh and my sister got the Vice Principal job! :) I am so happy for her...even tho they will be making WAAAAY to much money! Their nanny comes this month from the Phillapenes (sp) she wants me to let her stay here in August while they are in New Foundland. I said she can, but I insist that she isn't going to do any work for us! I am SO not a nanny type. But all of our neighbors around here are Phillapino so she would fit right in here...Anyhow...until tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: