Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 04, 2008

Frrrrrrriday!

Love Fridays!

Today I went shopping for work and managed to spend 130.00 on Dollarama stuff....they are learning about Spring and their theme is Spring has Sprung! So I grabbed every possible butterfly and flower thing possible!

Still not sure what I am doing this weekend...

Today is my anniversary for marriage...how lovely!

Work is going by slowly now that I am back here...ugh. I should go finish my shopping!

Anyhow!

Later!

5 comments:

Jane said...

EXCUSE ME!!!!! BEES are a VERY important part of Spring - they start to collect their nectar in the Spring..the first honey flow is in the Spring.......the package bees arrive in Spring and the beekeepers open up their hives in the Spring......Don't forget the bees :)

lol :) I'm a little bee obsessed in case you didn't realise ;)

Jane said...

A year already!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! Have a wonderful evening :) Congratulations to you and Fabe :)

joanne said...

Happy Anniversary, Congrats to you and Fabe!!!!

7jays said...

Happy Anniversary Tara!

Congratulations!

Kylie's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!