Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update...

Sorry its been such a long time. Life has been super busy this past week. And I have actually typed up a few times to update and then Kennedy comes on here and instead of saving it, she goes to another page. So yeah...

Basically,
the lady that was talking about me, never showed up to work on Monday. It was a blessing because our best old staff came back. She was super awesome but she is only here for the summer. But hey, thats better then nothing. She worked in the exact same room where we had an opening. Perfect!

Fabe quit his job with Shaw. Found himself another position, same pay. No evenings or weekends. How can we loose out from that? He is done May 2nd with Shaw...after 8 years of working there.

I can't wait until the end of June...

Today is Kennedy's birthday and she is now 8 years old. We are heading to a hotel for a party for her, with a pool today. She has close to 20 kids coming.

I lost 4.2 pounds this week and still going strong. Hoping for a nice loss again. I can feel my tummy going down already :o) Always a good thing!

I have been walking 30 mins a day when possible...and I actually 'crave' going for a walk now...yeah!

I love the sunny weather that is forcasted...

Kennedy is having a Hannah Montanna theme party. I bought a ton of stuff off Ebay for her decorations.

Hmmmm, we are looking very forward to weekends with Fabe and evenings...we have NEVER had it. Its going to be such a big change. The only 'poopy' thing is he has to go out of town (Calgary) for training for 2 weeks, home on the weekends. Its crappy because it falls in the same time that Amanda is due...oh oh!

Amanda is due in 3 weeks now. She is on her way over here so I will ask her for another pic. She goes Friday for another ultrasound as the baby is still really little and she is measuring little still..but she is gaining weight. She goes weekly to her appts now...pretty soon!

Mack hasn't had anything written in his agenda all week (lol) normally its "Past Due in Math", etc. He DOES the homework but lacks the skills of bringing them back to hand it...or leaves it in his backpack...silly really.

And yeah, thats about it.

I better go as we are leaving in just over an hour now...

Have a great weekend!

Tara

4 comments:

7jays said...

What is it about kids and leaving the work in their locker or backpack? If you do your work - why not hand it in??
All my kids did this once they started Jr. High. Drove me crazy!!

Hope Kennedy has a great time!!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!! Have fun at your party :) 8 is such a great age!!! I still remember my 8th birthday party!!! :) I lost a tooth during it :)

Congratulations on 4lbs gone you LOSER!!!!! :) Keep up the great work :)

Kylie's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

...and congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kennedy!

I love the busy season of spring and summer, I'd love to see it last forever!!!!