Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday...

Last night I totally slept like crap. I woke up at 2am. Dog barking, going crazy. Fabe got out of bed to go look. Weird and I hate when Bandit does that. Then, I woke up at 4am..feeling kinda sick to my stomach. Then, 6:37am woke up. Fabe woke up. Then at 7:30am woke up to him getting ready. Bad sleep. Ugh. But I feel okay. I am all showered and house is clean so life is good. Fabe went and picked up Mack from Nicks house at 9am. Came back, Mack ate breakfast. I packed up their lunches for quadding today and put it into a cooler. I made some muffins for them to take along. They left. Kennedy was watching tv in Mack bed. I enjoyed a muffin and the newspaper. Kennedy's friend Kaylie came over at 11am. She is here until 4pm. They are outside skipping right now. I told them I will take them to McD's for lunch and to play at the playland. I'm hoping the sun comes out soon. I was talking to my friend Ronda on the phone last night, we were talking about how great the days feel when its sunny out. It makes a world of difference. I'm happy that I shovelled the snow yesturday as its almost all gone in the back yard...yeah!!!!!

Not much else planned today...laundry while at home. Then McD's then we will wait for Kaylie to leave and then go buy the groceries for the week.

The week is pretty good. It looks like Fabe is going to take the other job...it will be SO weird having him home by supper every night...no excuse for me not to take huge long walks now...also weekends off....its going to be great!!!! He's nervous. He will be talking/meeting with the office manager of the business who did the interview and confirm some details and decide tomorrow...scary! Its a totally new job for him (a trade) but same money (or more!) and less working time...why not?

I found a trailer that I am interested in...hoping it turns out to be nice. Hoping to get ours this weekend and bring it home...get it spring cleaned and sell it :o( I'm gonna miss it. If only it had ONE more bed...

Staff meeting tomorrow night...its going to be a long long day...

But the rest of the week is not much else planned.

Better run along!

Tara

No comments: