Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Good Sleep!

Last night I finally slept good.

I was talking to Amanda for a while, she had an appt yesturday. She is now at 115 pounds! Good job Amanda! She started off at 91 pounds so she is gaining...her measurements are very little though. So she is going back for another ultrasound next week as the doctor wants to ensure that the baby is growing. Must be, if she is gaining like crazy now...(5 pounds in 2 weeks!) I think that she is just going to have a small baby and thats that. She is a very little person herself so to me, it only makes sense. But its good that her doctor is on top of things...every Tuesday she is 1 more week pregnant. So yesturday she was 33 weeks! Crazy! Why does it feel that her pregnancy has gone by faster then any of mine??????

Anyhow!

I'm going to be calling the kids down for breakfast. Then we will leave at 8am. Spring break is really a break for parents too. Normally at this time we're madly rushing to get everything done...and leaving in like 10 mins from now, instead we are leaving in 45 mins...feels pretty good. Next week, my weeks of additional children doesn't stop. My neighbors (James and Tammy) are gone to the Dominican for a week. Every morning I will be taking their son, Austin to school with my children as he attends the same one...since they don't have a way to get him there...so they asked me. When Tammy goes out of town for work, (often) I take him as James has to work at 5:30am!

Well, I better go...eat and read the paper!

Have a great day!

Tara

No comments: