Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 11, 2008

So happy its Friday.

This week just seemed soooooo long. I'm so very happy that it is now over. My boss is back from Mexico now so I don't have to be so worried about work. This week we got so much done at work. I bought a drill and we fixed the gate, we hung all of the hooks in the cubbies. Plus we painted the toddler and preschool rooms gate and the preschool room decoated theirs and its just beautiful. The daycare is finally starting to look 'nice'. It was such a dive when I started there 2 years ago. Since then we have replaced the floor (UGLY old carpets!) with nice laminate....we have gotten rid of SO much junk and old toys. The hallway was CLUTTERED with junk and old tables and stuff before...now its nice and clean...it just looks so much better. The only thing that I hate is the old ugly carpet in the hallway...which we have to ask the OSC (out of school care owners) to split the cost and do laminate too. It would be so nice then. The todders room at my daycare is the nicest room...then the kindergarten room then the preschool room. The preschool room staff are working hard...but for some reason theirs just seems darker and smaller...but its the exact same layout and windows as the other rooms. Who knows...but I do love the changes...

What else?

Kennedy and Mack are serving their 6 detentions...and so is Tyler...the other kid involved...so hahah to his mom....

And, Rikki is here for the night. Mack is gone for a sleepover to his friends...so just Kennedy and Rikki and me tonight.

Ummmm, Fabe has a job opportunity...and I think that he is going to take it..its a trade position. He has been offered it. Same pay...company truck, tools and expenses. No weekends! And home at a decent time...so why not???? He is going to talk to the lady on Monday and decide then.

Vegas. Well our deal that we were going to go on is gone now...its still not much more but I don't know. He is going to keep his holidays....he has a week off. So if we are at home, then we will go to the lake.

Thursday night I am joining Weight Watchers again. With a few ppl off LP. Anyone else wanna join us?!?!?! I HAVE got to get on track...I would like to drop 20 pds by summer...and now I can walk long walks again with the nice weather.

Tonight I am going to clean the house so I have the weekend free.

Today I wore capris to work and sandals....it was great!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, I had a dream last night that Bandit was hit by a semi...I woke up soooo sad. In my dream, I took him to the vet. It was 1100.00 to get him seen. When I went to visit him he was doing the doggy paddle in a physio-therapy pool...they said "we have great news...he is fully recovered from being hit" and I was soo happy....then they said "but did you know he is full of cancer???" it was horrible. And I decided to take time off work to spend everyday with him until he was going to die...I didn't get that far...but I just felt sad all day thinking about it...

Thankfully it was JUST a dream.

Well anyhow...better get cleaning!

Tara

No comments: