Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Busy busy busy...

The last few days have been really busy. I don't even know where the time has gone. Crazy!

Monday-I worked. I don't know how I got through it as a staff (who closes the daycare!) was sick. So we did it though! Tuesday, I had an appt at the bank at 9:30 with Fabe...again, ALL the way to the north side. We did that. Then I got to work at 11:30am and worked until 5. I was kinda annoyed when I got home, there was a letter from our neighbors mom. He and Kennedy have lots of issues and don't get along to well. Kennedy doens't take to it lightly when he teases her (about specific stuff-her hair, called her a nigger before, etc) Anyhow...he hit her on the bus yesturday...well actually he pushed her head into the seat and held her. She hit him, but Mack (who shouldn't have gotten into it) pushed him into the seat and he cried. He is in grade 4 Mack grade 6 but Kennedy grade 2. Anyhow, the bus driver talked to them. Said the same as I, Mack shouldn't have gotten into it but had Tyler not did it first to Kennedy it wouldn't have happened at all. Anyhow, a note from Tylers mom when I got home. I called her, she was okay but mad. And her dh was in the background 'blah blah blah'...didn't help. Anyhow. So I told her I will deal with it at home (which I did, I got mad at them and then I sent them to bed 1/2 hour early each). But she continued that Mack is 2 years old then Tyler, he shouldn't have done it. He's stronger, etc. But Tyler is also 2 years older then Kennedy....and stronger then her....same thing! Anyhow, she said that she is going to call the principal...which means they will all get 6 Dt's so whatever...whatever....whatever...

Anyhow. I'm at work right now. Its pretty good so far. We have had an awful sewer smell in here...thankfully its not us....even the health inspector confirmed it but still its gross! I have bought every possible air freshner. Right now, I have a candle burning...its called Glazed Pears and its soooooo yummy! Smells so good. We aren't actually suppose to have a candle burning in the centre but oh well...parents and everyone was complaining about the smell so whatever.

We are forsure buying a trailer this year. But we have decided to save some money and buy like a 2003-2007 instead of brand new...at least thats what we think today (lol!) So our little trailer will be for sale...if you know of anyone...it will be undr 5000 forsure! And last summer I did a 'pimp this trailer' overhaul on it!!! Its pretty :o)

Well, I better work.

Blah.

Tara

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Don't you just hate mother's like that! one more reason why you'll be glad to have your kids out of that school!!

Cfmommy said...

Well I mean, I see where she is coming from...but I dealt with it at home...the vp called me at work and told me both of the kids will be facing dt's so thats lovely...but I said I am fine with it AS LONG AS THE OTHER KID GETS IT TOO!!!!! So yeah, I am like 'whatever' ...

Kylie's Mom said...

I know it's not me...but I think it's nice that Mack stood up for his sister. Sounds like the other boy's an instigator (says Susan in a teeny voice because she doesn't know you very well at all LOL).

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kyliesmom! I prefer it when my boys stick together and defend one another. Yes, it was wrong for M to push the kid, he could possible have used other measures, but it's still important for him to get involved and stick up for his younger sister!

We have the opposite, the littlest guy goes after chilren that bother his older brother!