Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wednesday....

oh my goodness, is it really ONLY Wednesday? This week seems to be taking FOREVER to get by....

Last night was really nice. It was just Kennedy and Darius and they played so well. They both showered and were in bed by 9pm. I think Darius might have been feeling alittle homesick, he didn't say anything but he asked to watch tv in bed for a little while...until he fell asleep. So I left it on for him. Then, he was watching tv for so long and didn't fall asleep. Then he asked fo the bathroom light to stay on...so we kept that on all night for him. They both slept well. Kennedy was pretty cranky yesturday so I am very happy that she had a good night's rest. They got ready really, really easy and we met my mom (with the older 2) at the church for the daycamp. They are swimming today...(watch out Jane...!!!) so yeah. Tonight I am planning to wash the bedding again...(just in case...from bandit!) the house is clean. Not sure whats up for supper...hmmmmm....

Oh lovely..while I was in the midst of typing this....licensing came in (Child Care Licensing) and then 5 mins after the health inspector...anyhow...they weren't planning to be here the same day (It would have been bad if it was for a complaint) anyhow it was good. He (health inspector) is gone and the licesning officer is still here....she is telling me that they are hiring 2 more licensing officers (I SO WANT THAT JOB!) so she will get the info for me....we'll see!!!!!

Well anyhow...gotta go.

I have my assignment sprawled out and ready to work on it...but I will have to wait until after lunch...

Tara

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am home and the pool was quiet while I was there....a big crowd was arriving as we were leaving though!

A little girl was lost as we were leaving - poor little thing - she was about to get in the elevator to 'look' for her Mommy!!! OMG!!! Can you imagine!!!??? I took her to reception and they put a call out for her Mom and her Mom came over and thankfully they were reunited - she was just wandering around crying - she was all of 4. And I could here Moms saying - she's been wandering around for ages!!! So why didn't they do something!!!!! Gggrrr poor little thing was crying her heart out calling for Mommy!

Anyway - thank you for letting me know it was going to get busy!!! I'm so glad we went early :)

Jane said...

hear lol not here...I wish there was an edit button instead of delete!