Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wed. night

Well I picked up the kids from daycamp. They had a great time swimming today. Got them and decided that I am not making supper. My house is clean, and I don't feel like making it. So, I took them to Mc D's. Darius and Kennedy played only a short while in the playland...then we left. We got home, they all went off their own places...then I decided that I should take Bandit to the dog park. So I hauled Kennedy and Darius with me. They loved running around and chasing the dogs. Bandit had a great time. We came home....the younger ones are playing Twister now. Mack just got on the computer and Rikki is outside on the scooter. I am washing the bedding again. I have a huge pile of clothes to put away...but I will save it for Friday night. Friday is our 1st anniversary...wow...fast year! Fabe is working...

I still haven't decided what I will do this weekend...who knows.

I'm so happy licensing went so good today...phew! We had an amazing report again...!!!!

Tomorrow I gotta go the newsletter for April...

The owner is out of the country now so we will be having a 'easy' week at the daycare...they love when I am totally in charge..but we do have some stuff to work on...

Well anyhow,

Tara

1 comment:

7jays said...

Glad you got through the liscensing. Its such a pain to get ready for! And then all the stuff you got ready for them is stuff they didn't even look at and they look at stuff you didn't even worry about....so much fun! I can't imagine trying to do it a big day care. Its bad enough to do it for a regular home!