Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday.

So today I will shower. (lol)

I am on the phone with my mom right now, 11:30am and they are just leaving Fort Mac...so they will be home around 5pm. So I better go have a shower and get my running around done. Yesturday I napped for 2.5 hours, I woke up at almost 11am yesturday then cleaned and then was asleep at 3pm again...until 5pm. Then, went to bed at 1am. Woke up today at 9:30am...so needless to say I have gotten LOTS of sleep this weekend. Which I *so* needed...

Anyhow, now I am just going to have a shower...go to Sobeys and get the food for the week...prepare lunches and think about suppers for the week...

Well I better go get it all done...
Tara

No comments: