Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, April 04, 2008

4 things!

Tagged from Jane...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Home Visitor
2. Foster parent
3. Waitress at a strip club in the Cromdale!!!! (HONESTLY LMAO!!!!)
4. Movie theatre

I have lived:
1. Sylvan Lake
2. Spruce Grove
3. Leduc
4. Rollyview (lol)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Vegas
3. Oaklaholma (okay, Cuba... but I have been to Oaklaholma!)
4. California

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mushroom soup meatballs
2. Rice Pudding
3. Butter Chicken
4. Spring rolls

Four friends or relatives I think will respond first: (And I will be over to check and threaten!!!! lol)
1. Monica
2. Susan
3. Dad
4. Amanda

(sending this via email too!)

3 comments:

7jays said...

HEY, what's wrong with Rolleyview? LOL
They have the coolest general store there.


If you ever want to go back to home visitor, our agency is always looking for more support workers! ;)

Jane said...

Parentlink in Sherwood Park are looking for a Family Support Worker with experience in Home visits too.....you'd get to work with my friend Samantha at times too.....can't think of anyone better to work with!!!! They can't find anyone with the experience so they might be willing to pay whatever you want too!!! And give you the time off to get your college courses done!!!

Kylie's Mom said...

Oh gawd, I love mushroom soup meatballs! I haven't had that in *forever*! Now I'll have to make that for supper this week.